วันเสาร์ที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Answer Key




Answer Key for Present Continuous Exercise





1. You can't see Tom now. He is having a bath.


2. He usually drinks coffee but today he is drinking tea.


3. The last train leaves the station at 12.00.


4. I am wearing my sunglasses today because the sun is very strong.


5. The kettle is boiling now. Shall I make the tea?


6. I am smelling the milk. It smells sour.


7. He usually speaks so quickly that I don't understand him.


8. A: What does Tom think of the Budget?B: He thinks it is most unfair.


9. The plane that you are looking at now just takes off for Paris.


10. Hurry up! Everybody is waiting for you.


11. A: How is your English?B: It is improving slowly.


12. Normally, I finish work at 3.30, but this week I am working until7.30 to earn a bit more money.


13. Who is that man? Why is he looking at us?


14. Who is that man? What does he want ?


15. Don't put the dictionary away. I am using it.


16. I am hungry. I want something to eat.


17. This room smells . Let's open the door.


18. You look serious. What are you thinking about?


19. I am not working tomorrow, so we can go out somewhere.


20. Peter is not playing football this weekend.


21. Malee is going to the dentist on Tuesday afternoon.


22. Alex is getting married next month.


23. The train arrives in London at 4.30.


24. I start my new job on Monday.


25. The film begins at 17.30.



Good Luck for the examination next Monday!!!!!






Kru Sai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: